Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bathroom in progress

I got a rare treat of getting out to a mall recently with a friend and our little girls. We went into Pottery Barn Kids and I saw these towels I've been eyeing in the catalog. Well, they are finally phasing them out so they are on a BIG sale for PBK!! I picked up the 2 striped body towels and the frog hand towel.

Unfortunately, most of the line is selling out quick online. I asked around and surprisingly found a friend who was going to the mall and could check her PBK for the other frog hand towel. Her store had it!! It's in the mail on the way here : ) Then, last night we were at another nice mall and I saw PBK and just had to take a peek. I saw the elephant and hippo towels...the elephant towel was the last one! I grabbed them and 1 striped hand towel. Such a great deal for cute towels. I switched out the green bath rugs from my bathroom to the kid's bathroom so it's coming along quite nicely! Next...Paint!


No comments: